Deployed as a 3D add-in for Microsoft Excel, Excel Grapher allows you to create true 3D charts and graphs from raw data.
Excel Grapher is the simplest, most cost-effective, and robust tool available to anyone who wants to visualize spreadsheet data in 2D, 3D, or even 4D.
Download the 7-Day Free Trial for ThreeDify XLCurvFit
ThreeDify XLCurvFit is currently distributed as a module in XLGrapher v4.8.5 (released on May 8, 2017). It includes the following major features:
A new Curve Fitting module that allows automatic fitting of over 5300 curve equations to any XY data in Excel worksheets
For existing XLGrapher or XLSurfFit customers, please note the following:
XLCurvFit requires a separate license. There is no upgrade path from either of the above products
XLCurvFit for Excel 2000, XP, 2003, 2007 and 32-bit Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016:
XLCurvFit for 64-bit Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 (To find out if you have 64-bit Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013, please click this link).
- For Windows 7, 8, 10 or Vista, XLCurvFit can be installed on both Administrator and Standard User accounts.
- XLCurvFit does NOT support Windows XP or lower.
- During installation, if you get “Unable to register the DLL/OCX: Regsvr32: failed with exist code 0x3”, do one of the following:
- If you are installing 32-bit XLCurvFit, download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 (x86).
- If you are installing 64-bit XLCurvFit, download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 (x64).
- If you are using Excel 2013 or 2016, you may need to disable Safe Mode for ActiveX control.
- Uninstall previous version of XLGrapher, if any. Note that XLCurvFit is currently a module in XLGrapher v4.8.0.
- Download and run XLCurvFit installer.
- If you are installing XLCurvFit on a Standard user account, the installer will ask you to enter an administrator’s user name and password. After successful installation, you will be automatically returned to your Standard User account.
- Note that the installer only installs XLCurvFit for the user account currently logged in. If you wish to install XLCurvFit for all users on a single machine, repeat the above steps.
- Start Excel as an Administrator. To do that, click Windows Start button, type Excel. Microsoft Excel xxxx shortcut shall show-up. Hold down Ctrl+Shift keys and then right mouse click on Microsoft Excel xxxx, choose Run as administrator to start Excel.
- Under Add-Ins menu within Excel, select ThreeDify XLGrapher -> License Manager -> Select “2D CurveFit” as the module name and hit Activate button.
- Copy and paste your XLCurvFit Product Key provided by ThreeDify.
- Restart Excel as usual and your XLCurvFit shall be activated.
Note that another way to start Excel as an Administrator at Step 1 above is to right mouse click on any Excel shortcut (from Windows Start menu most likely), choose Properties, switch to Compatibility tab and set “Run this program as an administrator” checkbox to “on”. If that is done, then you need to set this checkbox “off” before performing the last step above.