ThreeDify XLSurfFit (XLSurfFit) is a 3D add-in for Microsoft Excel. It features a powerful 3D grapher and a surface fitter with the ability to find the ideal equation to describe three dimensional empirical data. With over 2500 built-in 3D surface equations that are divided into 17 equation families, XLSurfFit is an ideal tool for engineers and researchers to organize and analyse large amounts of data.
XLSurfFit’s makes fitting 3D surface equations to any XYZ data as easy as highlighting a range of cells in a Excel worksheet. With a few mouse clicks, you can automatically fit thousands of 3D surface equations to any selected XYZ data in the worksheet, discover the best equation to model your data and graphically review the fitting results. What once could take days of trial and error process now takes minutes.
XLSurfFit - Extract the Best 3D Surface Equation to Model Your XYZ Data in Excel
- Discovers the best equation to model your 3D XYZ data and graphically review the fitting results;
- Includes over 2500 3D surface equations that are divided into 17 equation families;
- Supported equation families include: Polynomial, Rational, Exponential, Power, Logarithmic, Bioscience, Optical, Peak, NIST, Taylor Series, Sigmoidal, Simple, Trigonometric, Enzyme Kinetics, Polyfunctional and Miscellaneous;
- Generated report could include absolute and relative error estimates;
- Compares models using meaningful numeric information. Data and precision summaries are available so you can further analyse the fitting results.
- Includes all features in XLGrapher;
- Works with Excel 2000 and all later Excel Versions.