3Doffice is a transformative new 3D tool deployed as an add-in for Microsoft Office Suite. It modernizes the way users collaborate and communicate in 3D.
It works just like any other native features found in the Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access.
Download the 14-Day Free Trial
ThreeDify 3Doffice v5.6.1 features the following changes:
- 10x rendering performance improvement, especially in the Hardware rendering mode which is now on by default on startup.
- added support for the import of DXF MESH entities.
Stop if you are installing ThreeDify 3Doffice on a machine with ThreeDify Designer installed! You must uninstall your ThreeDify Designer first before installing ThreeDify 3Doffice.
ThreeDify 3Doffice for Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, 2007 or 32-bit 2010, 2013 and 2016:
ThreeDify 3Doffice for 64-bit Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 or 2016
(to find out if you have 64-bit Excel installed, please click this link).
Available plugin for 32-bit Designer or 3Doffice: IGES&STEP Import V3.0.1
Available plugin for 32-bit Designer or 3Doffice: Import/Export V2.6.x
Installation & License Activation
- ThreeDify 3Doffice and ThreeDify Designer cannot coexist in the same bit-ness. Installation of one will invalidate the other. So to install one (Designer or 3Doffice), user must uninstall the other (3Doffice or Designer) first, if any. However, different bit-ness versions can coexist, i,e., you can install a 32-bit 3Doffice and a 64-bit Designer on a single 64-bit platform and you can also install a 64-bit 3Doffice and a 32-bit Designer on a single 64-bit platform.
- Both 32-bit and 64-bit 3Doffice installations can coexist, although there is hardly any reason to do so.
- MS Word specific: Once embedded in a Microsoft Word document, 3D content in a 3Doffice control is read-only after the first file save operation. MS Word will not persists additional change to the 3D content in 3Doffice even after a file reload.
IGES and STEP import plugin for 32-bit ThreeDify Designer (v3.01 or higher) or 3Doffice.
Free Import/Export Plug-ins version 2.6.x for 32-bit ThreeDify Designer (v3.01 or higher) or 3Doffice
- Starting with v5.3.x, 3Doffice can now be installed on both Administrator and Standard User accounts.
- During installation, if you get “Unable to register the DLL/OCX: Regsvr32: failed with exist code 0x3”, then you are tring to install ThreeDify 3Doffice on a non-supported Windows version
- Uninstall previous version of Designer or 3Doffice (previously Office Designer), if any.
- Download and run 3Doffice installer. When installing it on a Standard User account, you will be asked to enter an administrator’s user name and password..After successful installation, you will be automatically returned to the Standard User account.
- The installer will create a new group named “ThreeDify 3Doffice x.x.x” under the default “Start | Programs | ThreeDify” program group.
- Note that the installer only installs 3Doffice for the user account currently logged in. If you wish to install 3Doffice for all users on a single machine, repeat the above steps.
- A ThreeDify 3Doffice installation will overwrite any ThreeDify Designer installation in the same bit-ness. The converse is also true. Therefore, Designer and 3Doffice in the same bit-ness can not co-exist. To switch between the two installations, you must remove one before switching to the other.
A ThreeDify 3Doffice installation will overwrite any ThreeDify Designer installation in the same bit-ness. The converse is also true. Therefore, Designer and 3Doffice can not co-exist. To switch between the two installations, you must remove one before switching to the other.