Deployed as a 3D add-in for Microsoft Excel, Excel Grapher allows you to create true 3D charts and graphs from raw data.
Excel Grapher is the simplest, most cost-effective, and robust tool available to anyone who wants to visualize spreadsheet data in 2D, 3D, or even 4D.
Download the 14-Day Free Trial for ThreeDify XLGrapher
ThreeDify XLGrapher v4.9.1 (released on Feb 13, 2018) includes the following changes:
Fixed a random crash in generation of solids from a small number of points.
For existing XLGrapher customers, please note the following:
Versions above v4.0.0 require a different license from all previous XLGrapher versions
Customers who bought a XLGrapher version older than 4.0.0 can upgrade to the current XLGrapher version for the same discounted upgrade price as before (Please see the Buy page for details).
XLGrapher for Excel 2000, 2003, 2007 and 32-bit Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016:
XLGrapher for 64-bit Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016 (To find out if you have 64-bit Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 or 2016, please click this link).
XLGrapher VBA Sample Script
Description: This is a sample XLGrapher VBA script. It requires XLGrapher 4.5.x or higher to run. This script automates the process of mesh creation from scatter points stored in the “Data” worksheet of the sample workbook. The X, Y and Z coordinates are stored in A, B and D columns of the “Data” worksheet. The script demonstrates many XLGrapher scripting concepts. Once opened in Excel, pressing and holding down Shift+Ctrl+G key combination will automatically create a XLGrapher instance and construct a solid mesh from the scatter points on the fly. You can view the script source code within Excel with ALT+F11 key combination.
- For Windows 7 or Vista, Grapher can now be installed on both Administrator and Standard User accounts.
- During installation, if you get “Unable to register the DLL/OCX: Regsvr32: failed with exist code 0x3”, do one of the following:
- If you are installing 32-bit Excel Grapher, download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 (x86).
- If you are installing 64-bit Excel Grapher, download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 (x64).
- If you are using Excel 2013 or 2016, you may need to disable Safe Mode for ActiveX control.
- Uninstall previous version of Excel Grapher (XLGrapher), if any.
- Download and run Excel Grapher installer.
- If you are installing Excel Grapher on a Standard user account, the installer will ask you to enter an administrator’s user name and password. After successful installation, you will be automatically returned to your Standard User account.
- Note that the installer only installs Excel Grapher for the user account currently logged in. If you wish to install Excel Grapher for all users on a single machine, repeat the above steps.
- Start Excel as an Administrator. To do that, click Windows Start button, type Excel. Microsoft Excel xxxx shortcut shall show-up. Hold down Ctrl+Shift keys and then right mouse click on Microsoft Excel xxxx, choose Run as administrator to start Excel.
- Under the ThreeDify XLGrapher add-in menu within Excel, select License Manager and select “3D Graphing or SurfaceFit” as the module name, and then hit Activate button.
- Copy and paste your Grapher Product Key provided above.
- Restart Excel as usual and your XLGrapher shall be activated.
Note that another way to start Excel as an Administrator at Step 1 above is to right mouse click on any Excel shortcut (from Windows Start menu most likely), choose Properties, switch to Compatibility tab and set “Run this program as an administrator” checkbox to “on”. If that is done, then you need to set this checkbox “off” before performing the last above.