Deployed as a 3D add-in for Microsoft Excel, Excel Grapher allows you to create true 3D charts and graphs from raw data.
Excel XLCurvFit is the simplest, most cost-effective, and robust tool available to anyone who wants to visualize spreadsheet data in 2D, 3D, or even 4D.
Download the 14-Day Free Trial
ThreeDify XLCurvFit is currently distributed as a module in XLGrapher v4.9.1. It includes the following major enhancement:
Ability to fit any user-defined 2D (curve) equations to a specified data set.
For existing XLGrapher or XLSurfFit customers, please note the following:
XLCurvFit requires a separate license. There is no upgrade path from either of the above products
XLCurvFit for Excel 2000, 2003, 2007 and 32-bit Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 or Excel 365:
XLCurvFit for 64-bit Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 or Excel 365
Installation & License Activation
- For Windows 7, 8, 10 or Vista, XLGrapher can now be installed on both Administrator and Standard User accounts.
- XLCurvFit does NOT support Windows XP or lower.
- If you are using Excel 2013 or 2016, you may need to disable Safe Mode for ActiveX control.
- Uninstall the existing version of XLCurvFit, if any.
- Download and run XLCurvFit installer.
- If you are installing XLCurvFit on a Standard user account, the installer will ask you to enter an administrator’s user name and password. After successful installation, you will be automatically returned to your Standard User account.
- Note that the installer only installs XLCurvFit for the user account currently logged in. If you wish to install XLCurvFit for all users on a single machine, repeat the above steps.
- Start Excel as an Administrator. To do that, click Windows Start button, type Excel. Microsoft Excel xxxx shortcut shall show-up. Hold down Ctrl+Shift keys and then right mouse click on Microsoft Excel xxxx, choose Run as administrator to start Excel.
- Under ThreeDify XLCurvFit add-in menu within Excel, select License Manager and then select “3D Graphing or SurfaceFit” as the module name, and then hit Activate button.
- Copy and paste your XLCurvFit Product Key, aka License Key, provided by ThreeDify.
- Restart Excel as usual and your XLCurvFit license shall be activated.
Note that another way to start Excel as an Administrator at Step 1 above is to right mouse click on any Excel shortcut (from Windows Start menu most likely), choose Properties, switch to Compatibility tab and set “Run this program as an administrator” checkbox to “on”. If that is done, then you need to set this checkbox “off” before performing the last step above.