Deployed as a 3D add-in for Microsoft Excel, Excel Grapher allows you to create true 3D charts and graphs from raw data.
Excel Grapher is the simplest, most cost-effective, and robust tool available to anyone who wants to visualize spreadsheet data in 2D, 3D, or even 4D.
Download the 14-Day Free Trial
ThreeDify XLGrapher v4.9.1 includes the following changes:
- Fixed a random crash in generation of solids from a small number of points.
For existing XLGrapher customers, please note the following:
- Versions above v4.0.0 require a different license from all previous XLGrapher versions
- Customers who bought a XLGrapher version older than 4.0.0 can upgrade to the current XLGrapher version for the same discounted upgrade price as before (Please see the Buy page for details).
XLGrapher for Excel 2000, 2003, 2007 and 32-bit Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 or Excel 365:
XLGrapher for 64-bit Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 or Excel 365
Installation & License Activation
- For Windows 7, 8, 10 or Vista, XLGrapher can now be installed on both Administrator and Standard User accounts.
- XLGrapher does NOT support Windows XP or lower.
- If you are using Excel 2013 or 2016, you may need to disable Safe Mode for ActiveX control.
- Uninstall the existing version of XLGrapher, if any.
- Download and run XLGrapher installer.
- If you are installing XLGrapher on a Standard user account, the installer will ask you to enter an administrator’s user name and password. After successful installation, you will be automatically returned to your Standard User account.
- Note that the installer only installs XLGrapher for the user account currently logged in. If you wish to install XLGrapher for all users on a single machine, repeat the above steps.
- Start Excel as an Administrator. To do that, click Windows Start button, type Excel. Microsoft Excel xxxx shortcut shall show-up. Hold down Ctrl+Shift keys and then right mouse click on Microsoft Excel xxxx, choose Run as administrator to start Excel.
- Under ThreeDify XLGrapher add-in menu within Excel, select License Manager and then select “3D Graphing or SurfaceFit” as the module name, and then hit Activate button.
- Copy and paste your XLGrapher Product Key, aka License Key, provided by ThreeDify.
- Restart Excel as usual and your XLGrapher license shall be activated.
Note that another way to start Excel as an Administrator at Step 1 above is to right mouse click on any Excel shortcut (from Windows Start menu most likely), choose Properties, switch to Compatibility tab and set “Run this program as an administrator” checkbox to “on”. If that is done, then you need to set this checkbox “off” before performing the last step above.
XLGrapher VBA Sample Script
Description: This is a sample XLGrapher VBA script. It requires XLGrapher 4.5.x or higher to run. This script automates the process of mesh creation from scatter points stored in the “Data” worksheet of the sample workbook. The X, Y and Z coordinates are stored in A, B and D columns of the “Data” worksheet. The script demonstrates many XLGrapher scripting concepts. Once opened in Excel, pressing and holding down Shift+Ctrl+G key combination will automatically create a XLGrapher instance and construct a solid mesh from the scatter points on the fly. You can view the script source code within Excel with ALT+F11 key combination.