Deployed as a 3D add-in for Microsoft Excel, Excel Grapher allows you to create true 3D charts and graphs from raw data.
Excel XLSurfFit is the simplest, most cost-effective, and robust tool available to anyone who wants to visualize spreadsheet data in 2D, 3D, or even 4D.
Download the 14-Day Free Trial
Please download free trial excel surface fitter (ThreeDify XLSurfFit). It is currently distributed as a module in XLGrapher v4.9.1. The new version adds the following major enhancement:
- Ability to fit any user-defined 3D (surface) equations to a specified data set.
For existing XLSurfFit customers, please note the following:
- XLSurfFit depends on and thus includes all features of XLGrapher.
- Unlike XLCurvFit, there is a upgrade path for the existing XLGrapher customers who want to upgrade their XLGrapher license to a XLSurfFit license (please see the Buy page for details).
XLSurfFit for Excel 2000, 2003, 2007 and 32-bit Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 or Excel 365:
XLSurfFit for 64-bit Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 or Excel 365
Installation & License Activation
- For Windows 7, 8, 10 or Vista, XLSurfFit can now be installed on both Administrator and Standard User accounts.
- XLSurfFit does NOT support Windows XP or lower.
- If you are using Excel 2013 or 2016, you may need to disable Safe Mode for ActiveX control.
- Uninstall the existing version of XLSurfFit, if any.
- Download and run XLSurfFit installer.
- If you are installing XLSurfFit on a Standard user account, the installer will ask you to enter an administrator’s user name and password. After successful installation, you will be automatically returned to your Standard User account.
- Note that the installer only installs XLSurfFit for the user account currently logged in. If you wish to install XLSurfFit for all users on a single machine, repeat the above steps.
- Start Excel as an Administrator. To do that, click Windows Start button, type Excel. Microsoft Excel xxxx shortcut shall show-up. Hold down Ctrl+Shift keys and then right mouse click on Microsoft Excel xxxx, choose Run as administrator to start Excel.
- Under ThreeDify XLSurfFit add-in menu within Excel, select License Manager and then select “3D Graphing or SurfaceFit” as the module name, and then hit Activate button.
- Copy and paste your XLSurfFit Product Key, aka License Key, provided by ThreeDify.
- Restart Excel as usual and your XLGrapher license shall be activated.
Note that another way to start Excel as an Administrator at Step 1 above is to right mouse click on any Excel shortcut (from Windows Start menu most likely), choose Properties, switch to Compatibility tab and set “Run this program as an administrator” checkbox to “on”. If that is done, then you need to set this checkbox “off” before performing the last step above.