ThreeDify Video Tutorials
To enhance your learning experience, ThreeDify produced a series of video tutorials for our 3D add-ins.
- XLGrapher: creates 3D graphs and plots (in presentation mode) or CAD objects (in drawing mode) from your 3D Excel data.
- XLCurFfit: auto-fits thousands of curve equations to your 2D Excel data and determines the best fit.
- XLSurfFit: auto-fits thousands of surface equations to your 3D Excel data and determines the best fit.
- 3Doffice: augments your Word documents, Excel worksheets or PowerPoint presentations with external CAD models for easy 3D knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Designer: a cost effective 3D modeling, markup and CAD file viewing program, boasting several high-end tools that exist only in expensive programs that cost over 20 times as much.
Tutorial 1: How to Create 3D Graph in Excel Worksheet
Tutorial 1.1: How to Specify Your X,Y,Z Axes
Tutorial 2: How to Customize and Beautify Your 3D Graph
Tutorial 3: How to Move, Resize and Delete 3D Graph
Tutorial 4: How to Work with Polar/Cylindrical Graphs
Tutorial 5: ThreeDify Excel Troubleshooting Guide
Tutorial 6: How to Create 4D Graphs
Tutorial 1: How to Make 3D PowerPoint Presentation
Tutorial 2: How to Create Designer Instances in Microsoft Office
Tutorial 3: How to Move, Resize, and Delete Designer Instances
Tutorial 4: PowerPoint Presentation Sample: The Smith Project
Tutorial 5: How to Import Files and Make Basic Modifications
Tutorial 6: How to Utilize Associative Dimension, Undo and Redo Tools
Tutorial 7: How to Use Grouping Feature
Tutorial 8: How to Compose a 3D Scene